Pond-Vive Bacteria – 25lb pail – Bulk Loose Powder
- Quick Facts
- For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
- Apply 4 to 6 lbs. per surface acre every two weeks (eight ounce scoop included).
- Use the higher dosage on older ponds or ponds higher levels of sludge/muck.
- An initial application should be doubled to jump start the process.
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
- Concentration level of 5 billion colony forming units per gram
- Growth nutrient to stimulate bacteria
- Enzymes which break down waste to more digestible form for the bacteria – speeds up the process!
- Cold water bacteria for results in temperatures as low as 38°F
- Pulverized barley straw additive
The natural, biological way to revive your pond.
The use of Pond-Vive beneficial pond bacteria has proven to be one of the best tools, along with aeration, that a pond owner can use to maintain water quality. Beneficial bacteria help to consume and digest decaying organic material. When left in a pond this decaying material will contribute to water quality problems and increased sludge (muck) on the pond bottom. Regular use of Pond-Vive beneficial bacteria will help improve water quality and overall enjoyment of your pond.
Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours within application of Pond-Vive.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking