- Quick Facts
- Kasco De-icers create the most thrust, the most water movement and the most protection for your valuable property.
- Kasco De-icers are more powerful, more efficient and better at eliminating and preventing ice than all competitive units.
- Kasco De-icers are backed by 50+ years experience, continuous improvement and testing, and passionate engineers.
- Includes (2) 20 FT suspension ropes.
- Mount with ropes, universal or industrial mount kits.
- Offered in 120V or 240V
- 60Hz units are ETL Listed to CSA and UL Standards
- 3 year warranty
- Each unit comes standard with (2) 20 ft. mooring ropes for easy suspension and operation.
- Universal Mount: Mount your 1/2, 3/4 or 1HP unit on a dock or piling with our universal kit. Adjustable angle and depth options. Uses a 1 in. (25 mm) nominal threaded or unthreaded pipe. Pipe supplied by customer.
- Industrial Mount: The industrial kit can be used with 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP units. It contains all stainless steel parts and is built for harsh applications where there may be moving ice or strong currents. Uses a 1.5 in. (40 mm) nominal threaded or unthreaded pipe. Pipe supplied by customer
It is recommended that the de-icer is 4 – 6 ft. below the surface for best performance.
Protect your boat and dock from damaging ice build-up this winter with the best performing de-icer on the market. Tested against competitive products, Kasco De-icers create the most water movement resulting in the largest area of open water and the most protection for your valuable property.
De-icers prevent ice from forming by continually circulating warm, bottom water with cold, surface water. This constant water movement results in an ice-free area of protection for your boat, dock, pier, marina or landscaped shoreline.
De-icers are available in 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP unit sizes and can easily be mounted with ropes (included) or a dock mount kit purchased separately. Time and temperature control panels are also available separately.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.