ProtoPond is happy to assist you with returns of applicable products purchased from us. Please contact us at email@example.com or (305) 204-1425 and our sales team will assist you promptly.
Once your order is placed, we will pre-authorize your credit card and you should receive a confirmation that your item has shipped within 5-7 business days with a tracking number. Due to increased demand in the summer time, some items may take longer to get to you. This is dependent on the manufacturer. Please see product pages for estimated delivery times. In the event there will be a delay we will reach out to you with a timeline. If you do not hear from us within that time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motor Freight items may be subject to additional freight costs
New, Unused Products
- All products applicable to a return within thirty (30) days and will be returned/shipped at the Buyer’s expense. The products must be returned to the Manufacturer with the original packaging enclosed within a separate box to minimize package damage. If the unit has been used in any way or the product been rendered unsaleable as a “new and unused” unit in any manner your refund may be voided.
- Products purchased that received a free shipping credit upon purchase will have the shipping amount deducted from the refund.
- All returned products are subject to inspection prior to any credit given. All products returned as new, but have been determined by ProtoPond and/or the Manufacturer as having been used or in service will be considered used and the “Used Products” terms and restocking fees will apply. Restocking fee determinations are at the sole discretion of ProtoPond and the Manufacturer.
- Freight costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the customer. Original freight costs are non-refundable.
- ProtoPond may accept used products within 30 days from the date of purchase at ProtoPond and/or the Manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Returned products are subject to inspection. Products returned as used must be fully assembled, clean, and in good working order. Products must be returned with all components.
- Used items that are returned and are not fully assembled, clean, and be in good working order, and including all parts may be subject to up to an additional restocking fee.
- Consumables (water treatments, UV bulbs, etc), excess bulk items (liner, underlay, tubing, filter media, etc), and special order items may not be returned.
- The minimum restocking fee for used items shall be 50% at minimum and are subject to an increase restocking fee dependent on the condition of the item.
- ProtoPond will process the product warranty on behalf of the customer. We will contact the Manufacturer and make the arrangements to resolve the warranty issue.
- The customer will be responsible, if the warranty requires the product to be shipped back to the manufacturer based on each Manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- The cost of return shipping via UPS or FedEx Ground plus all packaging required is the responsibility of the Buyer.
- All warranties are limited to our choice of replacement or refund of the cost of that particular product and excludes any consequential expenses that may have occurred as a result of the defective product.
- Defective items are subject to inspection by ProtoPond and/or the Manufacturer. Customers will be charged for replacement pumps if the original pump is not unwarrantable, such as power cords that have been altered, improper usage or other damages.
- Customers will be charged if the defective pumps are not returned to the Manufacturer within 20 days of replacement.
- All products are under warranty from original purchase date only and do not renew with replacements
ProtoPond is not responsible for compliance with building codes or statutes so please check your local laws before making a purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to change in ownership, any purchases made before 10/01/2023 are subject entirely to ProtoPond’s discretion. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you!