EasyPro Skid Mount Filtration System - Up to 10,000 gal Ponds
- Free Replacement Parts
- Pre-assembled and ready to install pond filter system
- Plumbing complete with unions at connections for future maintenance
- Strong polyethylene filter body with six position control head
- Includes Ultimate Tube Media – high flow rate media creates very little back pressure
- Energy efficient self-priming external pump
- Includes blower upgrade option
- Electrical post with 115v power outlet and 15′ power cord for easy “plug and go” installation
- Plumbing includes a 1 1/2″ or 2" valved bypass line around filter system
- Dimensions 33" x 33" x 47" tall, 36" x 38" x 47" tall, 36" x 38" x 50" tall, or 50" x 50" x 50" tall
- Shipping Notes Ships by motor freight
- Pond Size up to 1800, 3600, 6000, 10000 gallons
- Inlet 1 1/2"- 2"
- Filter PBF1800, PBF3600, PBF6000, or PBF10000
- Pump Warranty 3 year
- UV Filter EPU36N, EPUV35, EPUV55, EPUV75
- Voltage 115
- Amps 2.7, 3.3 3.9, 5.0 (pump)
- Watts 228, 310, 369, 504 watts (pump)
- Outlet 1 1/2"-2"
- UV Watts 36, 35, 55, 75 watts
- Weight 115
- Pump EXP3700, EXP4900, EXP6800, EXP7800
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.