- Quick Facts
Matala is available in four different densities for various types of filtration.
- Black: Very coarse, open weave – good for high flow applications
- Green: Coarse, semi-open weave – allows good flow yet filters well
- Blue: Medium, fairly dense weave – traps a lot of debris, medium flow
- Gray: Fine, dense weave – lower flow but thorough filtration
Full sheets are 39″ x 48″ x 1 1/2″ thick.
Half sheets are 39″ x 24″ x 1 1/2″ thick.
EasyPro MATALA Full Sheet filter media is one of the finest biological media available. Due to its unique material design, Matala media is much more rigid than traditional polyester media and makes it easier to clean. Easy to cut into custom sizes or shapes!
For best results mix layers of Matala using a coarse layer first for large solids removal followed by denser layers for fine debris. Due to its unique material design, Matala media is much more rigid than traditional polyester media. This makes it easier to clean but does not allow it to be rolled up like other media.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.