- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- Kasco De-icers create the most thrust, the most water movement and the most protection for your valuable property.
- Kasco De-icers are more powerful, more efficient and better at eliminating and preventing ice than all competitive units.
- Kasco De-icers are backed by 50+ years experience, continuous improvement and testing, and passionate engineers.
- Includes (2) 20 FT suspension ropes.
- Mount with ropes, universal or industrial mount kits.
- Offered in 120V or 240V
- 60Hz units are ETL Listed to CSA and UL Standards
- 3 year warranty
- Each unit comes standard with (2) 20 ft. mooring ropes for easy suspension and operation.
- Universal Mount: Mount your 1/2, 3/4 or 1HP unit on a dock or piling with our universal kit. Adjustable angle and depth options. Uses a 1 in. (25 mm) nominal threaded or unthreaded pipe. Pipe supplied by customer.
- Industrial Mount: The industrial kit can be used with 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP units. It contains all stainless steel parts and is built for harsh applications where there may be moving ice or strong currents. Uses a 1.5 in. (40 mm) nominal threaded or unthreaded pipe. Pipe supplied by customer
It is recommended that the de-icer is 4 – 6 ft. below the surface for best performance.
Protect your boat and dock from damaging ice build-up this winter with the best performing de-icer on the market. Tested against competitive products, Kasco De-icers create the most water movement resulting in the largest area of open water and the most protection for your valuable property.
De-icers prevent ice from forming by continually circulating warm, bottom water with cold, surface water. This constant water movement results in an ice-free area of protection for your boat, dock, pier, marina or landscaped shoreline.
De-icers are available in 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP unit sizes and can easily be mounted with ropes (included) or a dock mount kit purchased separately. Time and temperature control panels are also available separately.
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.