- Quick Facts
- Max Flow Rate 30gpm/1800gph
- Dimensions 20"L x 17"W x 14"H
- Pond Size 1000 gallons
- Inlet 1 1/4"
- Waterfall Opening 13"
- Weight 15
- Inlet bulk head fittings are pre-installed
- Biological filter media is included
- Easy, tool-free liner attachment
- An excellent choice for the “do it yourselfer” with an easy, user friendly installation process
- Filter box with “Spliner Lock” system
- One filter pad
- One bag of Bio-Blox media (one cubic foot)
- One 1 1/4″ PVC male adapter.
- Optional lid sold separately – part # WF10L
Prelude filter – for ponds up to 1000 gallons.
Eco-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
Patented “Spliner Lock” system attaches liner securely and easily – no bolts, no silicone – no puncturing the liner.
These patented waterfall filter boxes are the easiest to install of any similar style filter on the market today
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.