- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
- Apply 4 to 6 lbs. per surface acre every two weeks (eight ounce scoop included).
- Use the higher dosage on older ponds or ponds higher levels of sludge/muck.
- An initial application should be doubled to jump start the process.
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
- Concentration level of 5 billion colony forming units per gram
- Growth nutrient to stimulate bacteria
- Enzymes which break down waste to more digestible form for the bacteria – speeds up the process!
- Cold water bacteria for results in temperatures as low as 38°F
- Pulverized barley straw additive
The natural, biological way to revive your pond.
The use of Pond-Vive beneficial pond bacteria has proven to be one of the best tools, along with aeration, that a pond owner can use to maintain water quality. Beneficial bacteria help to consume and digest decaying organic material. When left in a pond this decaying material will contribute to water quality problems and increased sludge (muck) on the pond bottom. Regular use of Pond-Vive beneficial bacteria will help improve water quality and overall enjoyment of your pond.
Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours within application of Pond-Vive.
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.