- Quick Facts
- Aeration Kit for Ponds up to 4 acres
- Maximum operation depth of 50 feet
- 3/4 hp Stratus SRC75 Gen 2 compressor with two year warranty
- Four valve manifold with pressure relief
- Valved outlet with heat reducing hose and 3/8″ connections
- Four QS2 Quick Sink self weighted dual head air diffusers
- 600′ 3/8″ Quick Sink weighted tubing
- Approximately 1.6 cfm of air flow per diffuser
- Typical operation cost of $1.10 per 24 hours at .09¢ per kWh, actual cost may vary
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 5 Year Warranty on Tubing, Diffusers and Cabinet
- Tubing 600 ft 3/8" Quick Sink
- Horsepower 3/4 HP
- Voltage 115v or 230v
- Amps 4.5/2.3 amps (at 10' operating depth)
- Maximum Air Flow 6.5 cfm
- Maximum Depth 50'
- In Aeration Acres Up to 4 acres
Complete Sentinel Deluxe Aeration System for ponds up to four acres depending on shape and depth of pond. 3/4 hp Rocking Piston SRC75 compressor, 6.5 cfm, 4.5 amps, aerates up to 50′ deep. PA86D kit includes compressor, four valve outlet assembly, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve all mounted in SC22 lockable steel cabinet with cooling fan and electrical outlet installed. Now also with 6′ power cord pre-wired to plug cabinet system into GFCI protected outlet. Kit includes four QS2 Quick Sink air diffusers, 600′ of 3/8″ Quick Sink tubing and fittings for connections.
Sentinel Deluxe Aeration Systems are designed for convenience and reliability. Each package includes air compressor, valved outlet assembly, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve already installed in our deluxe locking cabinet complete with a cooling fan and an electrical box/outlet already mounted. Now also with 6′ power cord pre-wired to plug cabinet system into GFCI protected outlet. Simply set cabinet in desired location, install the air diffusers and connect the tubing!
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.