- Quick Facts
- This unique formulation is produced using a “no mess” block, which immediately begins to dissolve upon contact with water
- Reduces toxic ammonia and nitrite
- Reduces problem causing nitrate and phosphate
- Reduces murky water caused by organic wastes
- Reduces organic bottom sludge (muck)
- Reduces odors
- Safe for fish, pets and family
- Cold water strains for effectiveness down to 45°F
- Case Quantity 4
- Initial Dose 1 block per 1000 gallons
- Maintenance Dose 1 block per 1000 gallons
- Bottle Treats 10000 Gallon pond for up to 4 months
- Weight 10
Sludge Remover Bacteria blocks contain a proven blend of enzyme producing pond bacteria which naturally reduce odor causing, decomposing organic debris and muck. Sludge is the result of fish waste, dead algae or plant material, uneaten fish food, leaves and other debris. Blocks simply dissolve in the water for easy application in water gardens and koi ponds.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.