Thermostat for Power House Ice Eater
- Quick Facts
- Use an ambient air temperature thermostat to control your Ice Eater.
- Simply set the thermostat to your desired temp, and your Ice Eater will turn off/on as the temperatures rise/fall.
- 0-80° Fahrenheit
- +/- 2° Accuracy
- You’ll need (1) thermostat for each Ice Eater
- 1-Year Warranty
- Model KT16110 – 115V Thermostat Plug and Receptacle for in-line use
- Model KP16220 – 230V Thermostat comes standard with pigtail (bare leads)
- Dimensions: 31 x 8 in
Bearon Aquatics portable thermostat is great for direct control of the Ice Eater, the Original De-Icer, or even the off-brand de-icers.
- Not affected by surges and lightning strikes or power outages like a digital thermostat.
- Convenient flip open clear cover protects from weather and damage.
- Stainless Steel Coil and Portable Hanger
- Moisture-Proof Box
- 0°F to 80°F Temperature Range with +/- 2° Accuracy
- 2.5° Differential
- MADE IN USA
Model KT16110 (0-80° Fahrenheit)
- 115V Plug and Receptacle for in-line use.
- So simple and easy to use! Just plug the portable thermostat into the wall outlet and then plug an Ice Eater into the back of the thermostat’s piggyback plug and set the temperature.
- This portable thermostat will handle any of Bearon Aquatics 115V Ice Eaters.
- A graduated temperature control unit that can be used anywhere you have a 115V outlet.
- Comes with an 8-foot cord with a special piggyback plug
Model KP16220 (0-80° Fahrenheit)
- 230V PIGTAIL COMES STANDARD/6-15P PLUG AVAILABLE FOR $30 EXTRA
- This thermostat comes standard with pigtail ends (bare leads) only.
- The longer pigtail (approximately 6’ lead) goes into the power source.
- The short pigtail (approximately 1’ lead) connects to the Ice Eater’s power cord.
- Green – Ground, Black – Black, White – Red/White