Small AquaFalls Filter w/Matala Pads- For Ponds Up to 2500 Gallons
- Quick Facts
- Small AquaFalls waterfall filter has an inlet hole on each side of the filter. Use the one that’s most convenient for your incoming water and simply plug the other hole with plug (included) or buy a ball valve and use the second hole as a drain.
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Faux rock lip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three Matala filter pads (1 green, 2 blue) with support stand
- Two mesh media bags (MB21)
- Two – 2″ bulkhead fittings
- 2″ PVC male adapter 2″ x 1 1/2″ reducing mail adapter, 2″ PVC plug and black silicone
- Max Flow Rate 70gpm/4200gph
- Dimensions 26"L x 26"W x 26"H
- Shipping Notes Dimensional rates apply
- Pond Size 2600 gallons
- Inlet Two - 2"
- Waterfall Opening 18"
- Weight 35
Small AquaFalls filter with Matala pads – for ponds up to 2,500 gallons.
Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.