- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- Small AquaFalls waterfall filter has an inlet hole on each side of the filter. Use the one that’s most convenient for your incoming water and simply plug the other hole with plug (included) or buy a ball valve and use the second hole as a drain.
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Faux rock lip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three Matala filter pads (1 green, 2 blue) with support stand
- Two mesh media bags (MB21)
- Two – 2″ bulkhead fittings
- 2″ PVC male adapter 2″ x 1 1/2″ reducing mail adapter, 2″ PVC plug and black silicone
- Max Flow Rate 70gpm/4200gph
- Dimensions 26"L x 26"W x 26"H
- Shipping Notes Dimensional rates apply
- Pond Size 2600 gallons
- Inlet Two - 2"
- Waterfall Opening 18"
- Weight 35
Small AquaFalls filter with Matala pads – for ponds up to 2,500 gallons.
Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.