Skyward Pond Fountain 1/2 HP - 20 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 50 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Mushroom spray pattern is 35 feet in diameter.
- Spray pattern adjusts in size.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet In length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet. (Longer cables are available for the 230-volt motor.)
- Light kits can be added with purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 25-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- Also available with a 230-volt motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 670 watts, 115-volt. 230-volt model also available.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
There’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the Skyward fountain sounds as beautiful as it looks. Its wide, cone-shaped spray surrounds a powerful column of water from an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle. The center column can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Also available in ½- and 1½-hp versions, the Skyward adds beauty while promoting a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the Skyward will beautifully fill any lake scene. The center stream reaches heights up to 20 feet in the ½-hp version, 40 feet when using the 1½-hp model, and 50 feet with the 3 hp model. Side jets of the Skyward spray 35 feet when using the ½-hp version, over 50 feet when using the 1½-hp model and over 70 feet with the 3-hp model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Skyward utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market. The Skyward is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Also available with lights.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003854794Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
We have this in our pond in our farm. We have it for looks and aereation . Second one we buy. First one lasted 20 years.
We wanted to modify pattern and we received excellent and very fast response from service dept. Extremely happy with product and company.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.