- Quick Facts
- Aeration Kit for Ponds up to 2 acres
- Maximum operation depth of 50 feet
- 1/2 hp Stratus SRC50 Gen 2 compressor with two year warranty
- Includes hardware for either post mounted OR ground mounted cabinet placement!
- Dual valve manifold with pressure relief
- Valved outlet with heat reducing hose and 3/8″ connections
- Two QS2 Quick Sink self weighted dual head air diffusers
- 200′ 3/8″ Quick Sink weighted tubing
- Approximately 2.2 cfm of air flow per diffuser
- Typical operation cost of $0.86 per 24 hours at .09¢ per kWh, actual cost may vary
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 5 Year Warranty on Tubing, Diffusers and Cabinet
- Tubing 200 ft 3/8" Quick Sink
- Horsepower 1/2 HP
- Voltage 115v or 230v
- Amps 3.6/1.8 amps (at 10' operating depth)
- Maximum Air Flow 4.5 cfm
- Maximum Depth 50'
- In Aeration Acres Up to 2 acres
Complete Sentinel Deluxe Aeration System for ponds up to two acres depending on shape and depth of pond. 1/2 hp Rocking Piston SRC50 compressor, 4.5 cfm, 3.6 amps, aerates up to 50′ deep. PA65DP kit includes compressor, dual valve outlet assembly, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve all mounted in SC18 Post Mount or Ground Mount SC22 lockable steel cabinet with cooling fan and electrical outlet installed. Kit also includes two QS2 Quick Sink air diffusers, 200′ of 3/8″ Quick Sink tubing and fittings for connections.
Sentinel Deluxe Aeration Systems are designed for convenience and reliability. Each package includes air compressor, valved outlet assembly, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve already installed in our deluxe locking cabinet complete with a cooling fan and a electrical box/outlet already mounted and ready for your incoming power line. Simply set cabinet in desired location, install the air diffusers and connect the tubing!
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.