- Quick Facts
- Flows to 11,000 gph
- Two chamber front-to back design – with pump chamber sitting behind the debris net instead of along side it
- Two chamber design eliminates cutting filter pads to fit around the pump and plumbing
- Adjustable overflow for adjusting finished pond level
- One piece aluminum framed debris net for quick and easy cleaning
- Factory installed spinweld bulkhead fittings for plumbing connections- Dual 2″ and single 3″ connections installed
- Great for two smaller pump applications or one larger pump!
- Skimmers have a flange above the opening where water enters from the pond into the skimmer, allowing you to not only stack rocks along side but also above the skimmer opening
- Stainless steel hardware for securing liner
- 10″ water inlet
- Max Flow Rate 185 gpm (11,100gph)
- Weir 10"
- Dimensions 33"L x 19"W x 23"H
- Recommended Flow Rate 135-165 gpm (8100-9900gph)
- Weight 44
EasyPro Pro-Series skimmer with a front-to-back design allowing pump to sit behind debris net instead of beside it. Available in 4 sizes ranging from 5000 to 11000 gph.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.