Pond-Vive Bacteria – 25 lb pail – Water Soluble Packs
- Free Replacement Parts
- For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
- Apply 4 to 6 lbs. (eight to twelve packets) per surface acre every two weeks.
- Water soluble packets are simply tossed into the pond where they will dissolve after a few minutes.
- Use the higher dosage on older ponds or ponds higher levels of sludge/muck.
- An initial application should be doubled to jump start the process.
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
- Concentration level of 5 billion colony forming units per gram
- Growth nutrient to stimulate bacteria
- Enzymes which break down waste to more digestible form for the bacteria – speeds up the process!
- Cold water bacteria for results in temperatures as low as 38°F
- Pulverized barley straw additive
The natural, biological way to revive your pond.
The use of Pond-Vive beneficial pond bacteria has proven to be one of the best tools, along with aeration, that a pond owner can use to maintain water quality. Beneficial bacteria help to consume and digest decaying organic material. When left in a pond this decaying material will contribute to water quality problems and increased sludge (muck) on the pond bottom. Regular use of Pond-Vive beneficial bacteria will help improve water quality and overall enjoyment of your pond.
Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours within application of Pond-Vive.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.