- Quick Facts
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Waterfall Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Tub with built-in lip
- Termination bar
- Stainless steel hardware
- Two Matala filter pads (1 green, 1 blue) with support stand
- One mesh media bag (MB22)
- 1 1/2″ bulkhead fitting, 1 1/2″ PVC male adapter and black silicone
- Max Flow Rate 40gpm/2400gph
- Dimensions 18"L x 24"W x 18"H
- Shipping Notes Dimensional rates apply
- Pond Size 1200 gallons
- Inlet One - 1 1/2"
- Waterfall Opening 14"
- Weight 22
Mini AquaFalls filter with Matala pads- for ponds up to 1,200 gallons. Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.