Medium AquaFalls Filter w/Matala Pads - For Ponds Up to 6000 Gallons
- Quick Facts
- Medium AquaFalls waterfall filter has an inlet hole on each side of the filter. Use the one that’s most convenient for your incoming water and simply plug the other hole with plug (included) or buy a ball valve and use the second hole as a drain.
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Faux rock lip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three Matala filter pads (1 green, 2 blue) with support stand
- Three mesh media bags (MB21)
- Two – 2″ bulkhead fittings
- 2″ PVC male adapter, 2″ PVC plug and black silicone
- Max Flow Rate 120gpm/7200gph
- Dimensions 35"L x 36"W x 28"H
- Shipping Notes Ships by motor freight
- Pond Size 6000 gallons
- Inlet Two - 2"
- Waterfall Opening 26"
- Weight 46
Medium AquaFalls filter with Matala pads- for ponds up to 6,000 gallons.
Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking