- Quick Facts
- Large AquaFalls waterfall filter has an inlet hole on each side of the filter. Use the one that’s most convenient for your incoming water and simply plug the other hole with plug (included) or buy a ball valve and use the second hole as a drain.
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Faux rock lip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three Matala filter pads (1 green, 2 blue) with support stand
- Six mesh media bags (MB21)
- Two – 3″ bulkhead fittings
- 3″ PVC male adapter, 3″ PVC plug and black silicone
- Max Flow Rate 250gpm/15000gph
- Dimensions 36"L x 65"W x 36"H
- Shipping Notes Ships by motor freight
- Pond Size 15000 gallons
- Inlet Two - 3"
- Waterfall Opening 50"
- Weight 75
Large AquaFalls filter with Matala pads – for ponds up to 15,000 gallons.
Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.