- Quick Facts
- Inlet bulk head fittings are pre-installed
- Biological filter media is included
- Easy, tool-free liner attachment
- An excellent choice for the “do it yourselfer” with an easy, user friendly installation process
- Filter box with “Spliner Lock” system
- Two filter pads
- Two bags of Bio-Blox media (two cubic feet)
- One 1 1/2″ PVC male adapter.
- Optional lid sold separately – part # WF18L
- Max Flow Rate 50gpm/3000gph
- Dimensions 22"L x 25"W x 21"H
- Pond Size 1800 gallons
- Inlet 1 1/2"
- Waterfall Opening 18"
- Weight 23
Sonata filter – for ponds up to 1800 gallons.
Eco-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
Patented “Spliner Lock” system attaches liner securely and easily – no bolts, no silicone – no puncturing the liner.
These patented waterfall filter boxes are the easiest to install of any similar style filter on the market today
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.