- Quick Facts
- Due to shipping limitations, the 1” Galvanized or Stainless steel pipe is recommended but not included.
- Make your Ice Eater or Weeds Away placement more secure than suspension lines, and unaffected by the current.
- The Dock Mount gives you control from the comfort of your dock. You can change the depth, direction, and angle of your Ice Eater® easily with just a few turns of the tightening handle.
- Adjust Your Ice Eater or Weeds Away angle in 20° increments from horizontal to vertical with full 360° positioning.
- Steel mounting base, bail & pipe holder are all heavy-duty marine double powder-coated for maximum protection against corrosion.
- Fasteners are stainless steel so they can be easily used in all saltwater applications
- Small dock mount fits 1/2 HP Ice Eater or Weeds Away.
- Large dock mount fits 3/4 HP and 1 HP Ice Eater or Weeds Away.
Ice Eater and Weeds Away are sold separately.
Dock Mount comes with mounting base, bail with clevis pins & clips, pipe holder with nuts & bolts, and tightening handle.
Maximum recommended pipe length is 6’ to provide secure mounting & prevents the pole from bending. Refer to the Size Guide on where you can place them and what size to purchase. You must provide appropriate lag screws or u-bolts to secure the Dock Mount’s steel mounting base to dock, piling, pole or bulkhead.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.