Atriarch Pond Fountain 1.5 HP - 40 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 90 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 40 feet high for 1.5 HP, 60 feet high in 3 HP.
- 8 angled jets spray at 25 feet high (roughly 50 feet in diameter)
- 38" minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
One of the newest additions to the Scott Aerator Company product line, the Atriarch fountain is a lovely addition to any pond or lakescape. The elegant look of the Atriarch, accompanied by the tranquil sound of its cascading water, enhances your outdoor living experience while adding value to your investment.
The vibrant look of the Atriarch is achieved with a solid brass center nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles, creating a versatile water feature for both residential and commercial use. Engineered for all types of applications, the Atriarch will provide many years of maintenance-free performance.
GFCI required, Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003854831Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
We are happy with our purchase and the service we received .
We LOVE our new fountain. It's so beautiful and the LED lights add on is well worth it.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.