Aquatic Weed Razer
- Quick Facts
The Weed Razer is the one of the most cost-effective, efficient, environmentally friendly tools available for cutting aquatic weeds like milfoil, hydrilla, cattails, and lily pads. The Weed Razer's unique design lets you throw it from dock, shore or boat; watch it sink to the bottom; cut a 48-inch-wide path; and retrieve it with its 25-foot rope.
The Weed Razer features a 48-inch blade width, and includes a 9-foot handle and 25-foot rope, plus a hand sharpener to keep the razor blade edges sharp and ready.
Using the Weed Razer is a simple 4-step process:
- Give it a toss.
- Let it sink.
- Retrieve with short, jerking actions.
- Repeat as needed.
Weighing less than 8 pounds, the Weed Razer is light enough to toss 30 feet or more, yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom. Because the Weed Razer slices weeds at their base, there's no need to drag or tear the weeds as ordinary weed cutters do.
NOTE: The Weed Razer blade is dangerously sharp. Use caution when assembling, using, and stowing. Use of gloves is advisable.
UPC# 655003855876Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking