Scott Aerator Aquasweep Muck Blaster
- Quick Facts
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Clears floating algae and weeds up to 400 feet in diameter.
- See Specs Tab for specific information on each motor size.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motor.
- 50 feet of 12-gauge submersible power cord on the 1/3 & 1/2 HP unit, 10-gauge on the larger units, longer power cords available.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 to 68 pounds depending on motor size.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- 350 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Lake bottom coverage: Pushes bottom debris up to 40 feet in one direction (80 feet diameter).
- Surface water flow: Pushes floating debris up to 100 feet in one direction (200 feet diameter).
- 1/3 HP motor runs at 8 amps, 630 watts.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Lake bottom coverage: Pushes bottom debris up to 50 feet in one direction (100 foot diameter).
- Surface water flow: Pushes floating debris up to 100 feet n one direction (200 foot diameter).
- 1/2 HP motor runs at 10 amps, 680 watts.
- 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Lake bottom coverage: Pushes bottom debris up to 60 feet in one direction (120 foot diameter).
- Surface water flow: Pushes floating debris up to 150 feet in one direction (300 foot diameter)
- 3/4 HP motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Lake bottom coverage: Pushes bottom debris up to 75 feet in one direction (150 foot diameter)
- Surface water flow: Pushes floating debris up to 200 feet in one direction (400 foot diameter)
- 1 HP motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
The Aquasweep from Scott Aerator is an industry-leading solution to dock, canal, beach and shoreline clean-up, improvement and maintenance. The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, or it can be used to blast muck, silt, weeds, and decaying leaves from the bottom. In fact, the Aquasweep has been the top debris and muck mover in the industry since its launch in 1994!
High-velocity water propulsion pushes debris 75 feet or more, away from your swimming area, dock or boat lift. Our customers love the dramatic effect the Aquasweep has on their waterfront areas.
The Aquasweep can be pointed in any direction around your dock to focus your muck or sediment movement precisely where you’d like it. It also includes vertical adjustment, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck, targeting weedy areas, or removing floating surface algae. We recommend adding the oscillator attachment so you don’t have to manually rotate the Aquasweep. The fully programmable oscillator automatically rotates the Aquasweep in 20° increments every 20 minutes for up to 359° of coverage!
Looking for all-natural algae control? The Aquasweep is the solution you’ve been looking for! Whether you call it a muck mover, a lake blower, an aqua-blaster or a water-thruster, the Aquasweep is a great solution for managing your pond, lake or canal!
The Aquasweep is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long, 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug (you have the option to increase the length of your power cable up to 150 feet, (at additional cost). The unit runs on both standard 110-volt power as well as 230-volt power.
The Aquasweep’s 3,450 rpm of power comes from a professional grade, fully submersible, maintenance free electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, five-year motor warranty. If you’re not fully satisfied with the performance of the Aquasweep, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund, less shipping costs.
Scott Aerator proudly manufactures the Aquasweep right in their facility in Holland, Michigan. Yes, it’s proudly made in the USA! The Aquasweep is ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as a complete unit.
Scott Aerator's fully programmable oscillator attachment is a great time-saving option for our dock-mounted Aquasweep or De-icer. We pre-program the Oscillator to rotate your dock-mounted unit in 20-degree increments every 20 minutes. You set it for any radius you want, up to a full circle. The speed and the degree of motion can easily be adjusted to your requirements. The Oscillator will help keep larger areas free from ice when used with the Dock Mount De-Icer, and will assist in moving more bottom debris when used with the Aquasweep. The Oscillator can be added to in-place Aquasweep and De-Icer models. Comes with a two-year warranty. Requires 110-volt power.