ABB-50B Sludge Remover Bacteria Pellets, 50 lb box
- Quick Facts
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors caused by stagnant water and decaying material
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Reduces problem causing nitrate and phosphates
- Enhance water clarity and reduce murky water
- Have results in temperatures as low as 38°F with cold water bacteria strains
- Safe for fish, family and pets
- Maintenance Dose One ounce of pellets covers approximately 200-250 square feet of shoreline area - Apply every two weeks.
- Weight 50
Sludge Remover bacteria pellets are designed to remove organic sludge from the bottom of lakes and ponds. Sludge is the result of fish waste, dead algae or plant material, uneaten fish food, leaves and other debris. When introduced to the water, the pellets sink, dissolve and begin to remove bottom organic sludge — often several inches per year. Sludge Remover Pellets are great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds.
Directions for Use
For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
Spot Treatment: Apply 1 scoop (8 oz.) per 1000-1500 square feet of beach, shoreline, or problem area every two weeks.
Full Pond Treatment: Broadcast two scoops (1 lb) per 1/4 acre of surface area every two weeks.
Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours within application
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking