- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors caused by stagnant water and decaying material
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Reduces problem causing nitrate and phosphates
- Enhance water clarity and reduce murky water
- Have results in temperatures as low as 38°F with cold water bacteria strains
- Safe for fish, family and pets
- Maintenance Dose One ounce of pellets covers approximately 200-250 square feet of shoreline area - Apply every two weeks.
- Weight 50
Sludge Remover bacteria pellets are designed to remove organic sludge from the bottom of lakes and ponds. Sludge is the result of fish waste, dead algae or plant material, uneaten fish food, leaves and other debris. When introduced to the water, the pellets sink, dissolve and begin to remove bottom organic sludge — often several inches per year. Sludge Remover Pellets are great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds.
Directions for Use
For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
Spot Treatment: Apply 1 scoop (8 oz.) per 1000-1500 square feet of beach, shoreline, or problem area every two weeks.
Full Pond Treatment: Broadcast two scoops (1 lb) per 1/4 acre of surface area every two weeks.
Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours within application
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.