- Quick Facts
Keep your marinas, docks and boats safe this winter season with Scott Aerator's Dock De-Icer! Designed to keep large areas of water free from ice build up, this unit has a flow distance that ranges from 50 feet to 75 feet.
- FIVE year warranty
- Manufactured with American-made stainless steel on motors and parts
- Compatible with ALL water temperatures
- THREE mounting options available: Standard Dock Mount, Floating and Slinger
- Available in 115V and 230V
Dock De-Icer: Use to mount safely to a dock.
This option is available with three separate mounting types:
- Standard Dock Plate is best used to long-term use and installed to a dock or similar structure
- Upgraded Post Bracket will connect to your dock's already existing round, metal poles
- Upgraded Truss Mount is best to use on metal docks providing a sturdy, non-harming attachment method
Slinger De-Icer: Can be used to suspend from a boat, pilings or dock using the included nylon ropes to fasten. This option, like the Floating is suitable for varying water levels due to its ability to adjust accordingly.
Floating De-Icer: Suspend this option from the provided float about 2 feet below the water's surface and simply plug in using the featured 35 food power cord. This option, like the Slinger, is suitable for varying water levels due to its ability to adjust accordingly.
|Motor & Pump
|Non-Electric Fountain Components
|Light Fixtures & Brackets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.