Pro-Series Axiom Skimmer - 9000 gph
- Quick Facts
- Flows to 9,000 gph
- Two chamber front-to back design – with pump chamber sitting behind the debris net instead of along side it
- Two chamber design eliminates cutting filter pads to fit around the pump and plumbing
- Adjustable overflow for adjusting finished pond level
- One piece aluminum framed debris net for quick and easy cleaning
- Factory installed spinweld bulkhead fittings for plumbing connections- Dual 2″ and single 3″ connections installed
- Great for two smaller pump applications or one larger pump!
- Skimmers have a flange above the opening where water enters from the pond into the skimmer, allowing you to not only stack rocks along side but also above the skimmer opening
- Stainless steel hardware for securing liner
- 8″ water inlet
- Max Flow Rate 150 gpm (9000 gph)
- Weir 8"
- Dimensions 33"L x 19"W x 23"H
- Shipping Notes Ships at UPS Dimensional rates
- Recommended Flow Rate 100-135 gpm (6000-8100 gph)
- Weight 44
EasyPro Pro-Series skimmer with a front-to-back design allowing pump to sit behind debris net instead of beside it. Available in 4 sizes ranging from 5000 to 11000 gph.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- PLEASE NOTE: This does not include lead time. Lead time spikes in the summer, and the estimated delivery date at the top of the product page takes this into account.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking