- Quick Facts
- Two chamber front-to back design – with pump chamber sitting behind the debris net instead of along side it
- Two chamber design eliminates cutting filter pads to fit around the pump and plumbing
- Adjustable overflow for adjusting finished pond level
- One piece aluminum framed debris net for quick and easy cleaning
- Dual factory installed 2″ spinweld bulkhead fittings for plumbing and overflow connections
- Skimmers have a flange above the opening where water enters from the pond into the skimmer, allowing you to not only stack rocks along side but also above the skimmer opening
- Stainless steel hardware for securing liner
- 8″ water inlet
- Max Flow Rate 118 gpm (7080 gph)
- Weir 8"
- Dimensions 29"L x 19"W x 21"H
- Shipping Notes Ships at UPS Dimensional rates
- Recommended Flow Rate 75-105 gpm (4500-6300 gph)
- Weight 35
EasyPro Pro-Series skimmer with a front-to-back design allowing pump to sit behind debris net instead of beside it. Available in 4 sizes ranging from 5000 to 11000 gph.
- SETS2 Extension tube for setting skimmer back from pond edge
- Molded faux rock PS1LID
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.