- Quick Facts
- 3/4 HP rocking-piston compressor 115 V or 230 V
- 100-foot by 3/8" Quick Sink weighting tube
- Valved air outlet assembly with individual controls for each hose and pressure relief valve
- Area covered:
1 acre at 5 to 8-foot pond depth
2 acres at 9 to 12-foot pond depth
4 acres at 13 to 16-foot pond depth
Adding a sub-surface aeration system is a great way to boost water quality and oxygen levels while maintaining the natural appearance of your pond. This style of aerator has four diffuser modules that sit at the bottom of the pond, connected by weighted tubing which is in turn connected to an air compressor onshore. The compressor pumps much-needed air to the bottom of your pond, ensuring adequate oxygen levels during hot summer months.
Air is pumped from the compressor through the weighted airline to the diffusers at the pond bottom. When the air reaches the diffuser, several thousand small air bubbles are created. These bubbles rise to the surface and produce an upward current. Water at the pond bottom is lifted to the surface where oxygen is replenished by the atmosphere.
The Bubble Pro Max XL comes complete with four diffusers; four lengths of 100-foot by 3/8″ Quick Sink weighted tubing; a 3/4-hp, rocking-piston compressor; a valved air outlet assembly with individual controls for each hose and a pressure relief valve; and all required fittings and clamps. Designed for easy installation, the Bubble Pro Max XL comes with a two-year warranty. Also available for 230-volt power.
The Bubble Pro Max XL works as a pond de-icer too!
- 1 acre at 5 to 8-foot pond depth
- 2 acres at 9 to 12-foot pond depth
- 4 acres at 13 to 16-foot pond depth
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.