- Quick Facts
- 1/4 HP rocking-piston compressor 115 V or 230 V
- 100-foot by 3/8" Quick Sink weighting tube
- Valved air outlet assembly with individual controls for each hose and pressure relief valve
- Area covered:
1/2 acre at 5 to 8-foot pond depth
1 acre at 9 to 12-foot pond depth
2 acres at 13 to 16-foot pond depth
Adding a sub-surface aeration system is a great way to boost water quality and oxygen levels while maintaining the natural appearance of your pond. This style of aerator has two diffuser modules that sit at the bottom of the pond, connected by weighted tubing which is in turn connected to an air compressor onshore. The compressor pumps much-needed air to the bottom of your pond, ensuring adequate oxygen levels during hot summer months.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.