- Quick Facts
- Choice of 3/4-HP or 1-HP energy efficient, made in the USA, motor
- 3/4 HP pushes water approximately 70 feet
- 1 HP pushes water approximately 100 feet
- Designed to create a current of water to remove weeds, muck, silt and suspended debris away from docks or swimming holes.
- Prevents fine silt and sediment particles from settling near your swimming area, marina or dock which ultimately forms muck.
- Minimum water depth of 24 inches required.
- Motor housing can is constructed of 16 guage 304 stainless steel.
- Bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh and salt water.
- Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant and C.E. certified.
- Motor shafts is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application.
- Stainless components immersed in environmentally safe dielectic lubricating fluid.
- Propeller is custom designed for maximum thrust and performance.
- Water and oil resistant cord with three prong molded plug standard. SJTOW wire; UL & CSA approved - underwater rated.
- Quick disconnect cord available in 50’ increments to 400’ (200’ - 400' available in 230 volt only).
- Comes complete with sacrificial custom designed aluminum alloy anode.
- Easy to install.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- 115 or 230 volt
- 6.3/2.35 amps (3/4 HP), 7.0/3/5 amps (1 HP)
- Single phase
- 50/60 cycle
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 27 in
- Gives you ability to change the depth, direction, & angle easily
- Comes with mounting base, bail with clevis pins & clips, pipe holder with nuts & bolts, and tightening handle.
- Due to shipping limitations, the 1” steel pipe is not included.
- YOU WILL NEED A 1 5/16" galvanized or stainless steel pipe as well as U bolts or lag bolts
- Stainless Steel pipe should be used for salt-water applications
- Maximum recommended pipe length is 6’ to prevent the pole from bending.
Bearon Aquatics is proud to present, Weeds Away! Operating in as little as 2' of water, Weeds Away is designed to create a continuous current of water. This current will, like a natural water current, move weeds, muck, silt, and suspended debris away from wherever it is pointed. This could be your swimming area, dock, marina or pier. Point the blower up toward the surface of the water and turn it into an aerator. The current created by the blower also prevents fine silt and sediment particles from settling near your swimming area, marina or near your dock which ultimately forms muck.
All models come with 50’ - 150’(115V or 230V) or 200' - 400' (230V only) quick disconnect power cord (Customer specified. Sold in 50' increments only). Comes with Dock Mount Kit (1" x 6' steel pipe recommended but not included). Easy to install!
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.