- Quick Facts
- Payment Options
- Permanent magnet motor for high efficiency and continuous duty
- Epoxy sealed motors – no oil to leak out! Safe for fish.
- Ceramic impeller provides high wear resistance and long life – designed for passing debris up to 3/8″ diameter
- Adjustable direction outlet includes 1″, 1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″ step barb fitting and 1 1/2″ adaptor for PVC connection (use with rubber coupling)
- 30′ power cord for flexibility in pond positioning
- Convenient handle built into the outer housing
- 2″ straight outlet for higher flows
- Sturdy filter housings – can be buried up to cleaning ring for easy concealment
- Dual filtration – filter pads collect solid debris while bio-media provides excellent biological filtration
- Built-in UV for crystal clear water
- 16′ power cord
- Filters are easy to disassemble and clean, making maintenance a snap!
- Multi step connectors – inlet/outlet fittings accept a variety of tubing sizes
- Max Flow Rate 1300, 2480, 3680 gph
- Pond Size 650 gallons with fish/1300 gallons no fish, 1300 gallons with fish/2600 gallons no fish, or 1950 gallons with fish/3900 gallons no fish
- Power Cord Length Pump: 30 feet / Filter: 16 feet
- Tubing 10 feet of 1" Kink Free Tubing and 4 clamps
- UV Filter 9, 18, or 24 Watt
- Voltage 115v
- Watts 55 / 9, 87 / 18, or 150 / 24
- Maximum Head 14.5, 16 or 19 feet
These new Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration Systems make effective pond filtration easier and more affordable than ever! These kits combine our new Eco-Clear UV Pressure Filters and Submersible Pond Pumps for complete pond filtration. Choose from 3 sizes for ponds up to 3900 gallons.
- The ECK13U Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC1300U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 10 feet of 1″ kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.
- The ECK26U Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC2600U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS2500 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 25 feet of 1 1/4″ kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.
- The ECK39U Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC3900U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS2500 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 25 feet of 1 1/4″ kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.
The EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pond Pump offers maximum power and energy efficiency. This powerful asynchronous mag drive pump is housed in a durable housing that protects it from debris. There are five Eco-Clear pump models to choose from with a range of flows from 1400 to 4850 gallons per hour. These pumps are perfect for pond and waterfall applications.
The EC1300U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter with 9 watt UV is good for ponds up to 1300 gallons or 650 gallons with fish. EasyPro Eco-Clear Pressure Filters provide excellent, dual filtration and UV clarification for ponds. Ideal for preformed ponds and small water features that need effective filtration.
How it Works
Dirty pond water is moved through the pump to the pressurized filter. In the filter, the water is pushed through multiple densities of foam filters and cleaned of solid debris and then pushed through bio-media for excellent biological filtration. The water is then exposed to high-intensity UV lights that destroy algae cells, eliminating green water. Cleaned water is returned to your pond.
Standard Payment Providers (when ordering through our website)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
Order now and pay over time with Affirm financing. Split your purchase into 3, 6 or 12 separate payments with rates from 0-36% APR. There is no impact on your credit score to apply.
How to Qualify
- You must be over the age of 18 and reside in the US..
- You need a US shipping address..
Fees or Penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Commercial, Government & Organizational Orders
If you are purchasing from us on behalf of an organization including (but not limited to) construction companies, commercial properties, government agencies, living communities such as HOAs and trailer parks, golf courses or other, we are able to accept purchase orders and checks in addition to our online payment providers.
Please note that we will not entertain payment terms above Net 30. If you require a W-9 please contact our office.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
We partner with the most reliable, quality manufacturers in the pond industry to ensure satisfaction for our customers every time.
At ProtoPond we employ industry experts to guide our customers with candid, consultative advice. Reach out today to speak with one of our team members!
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to the Lower 48 United States. For overnight or international shipments, please reach out for a custom quote.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.