- Quick Facts
- Inlet bulk head fittings are pre-installed
- Biological filter media is included
- Easy, tool-free liner attachment
- An excellent choice for the “do it yourselfer” with an easy, user friendly installation process
- Filter box with “Spliner Lock” system
- Two filter pads
- Two bags of Bio-Blox media (two cubic feet)
- One 1 1/2″ PVC male adapter.
- Optional lid sold separately – part # WF18L
- Max Flow Rate 50gpm/3000gph
- Dimensions 22"L x 25"W x 21"H
- Pond Size 1800 gallons
- Inlet 1 1/2"
- Waterfall Opening 18"
- Weight 23
Sonata filter – for ponds up to 1800 gallons.
Eco-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
Patented “Spliner Lock” system attaches liner securely and easily – no bolts, no silicone – no puncturing the liner.
These patented waterfall filter boxes are the easiest to install of any similar style filter on the market today
- FREE ground shipping and motor freight on all orders.
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- If you require expedited or international shipping, please contact us.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.