- Quick Facts
|Recommended Pond Size||Aerates Ponds up to 1/4 Acre|
|Motor Size||1/2 HP|
|Minimum Water Depth||24"|
|Maximum Spray Height||14 Feet|
|Included Patterns||Classic, Crown & Trumpet, Trumpet|
|Available Power Cord Lengths||100', 150', 200', 250', 300', 400'|
|Standard Control Panel Includes||Timer, Photocell, 1-Year Warranty|
|Fountain Warranty||3 Years|
- Easy To Install - The EcoSeries Fountain was designed for easy installation. No tools are required for assembly or when changing Nozzles. The EcoSeries Fountain is equipped with a quick disconnect cord for easy removal of the motor and float.
- Energy Efficient - The 1/2 HP motor is energy efficient drawing 5.8 Amps, 667 Watts on 115V power. The asynchronous motor, silicon carbide shaft bearing and ceramic shaft are housed in a stainless steel body with suction screen.
- Spray Patterns - The EcoSeries Fountain comes standard with 3 spray patterns; Classic, Trumpet and Crown & Trumpet. Premium Nozzles are available in Single Arch, Double Arch and Double Arch & Geyser.
- Control Panel - The included Plug & Play Control Panel is set-up to run your fountain and the optional LED Light Set. Has a 1-year warranty.
- Golf Courses
- Recreational Ponds & Lakes
- Commercial Properties
- Country Clubs
- Retention Ponds
- Industrial Retention Ponds
- Farm Ponds
- Business Parks
- Aquaculture Ponds
- Zoological Display
The EcoSeries Floating Fountain showcases beautiful industry leading spray patterns that outmatch other 3/4 HP and 1 HP fountains. The EcoSeries Fountain operates in as little as 24" of depth and includes an energy efficient 1/2 HP motor, 3 spray patterns, control panel and comes standard with 100' of power cord. The EcoSeries Fountain is also available in 150', 200', 250', 300', 350' or 400'.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.