Triad Pond Fountain 3 HP - 3 Displays
- Free Replacement Parts
- Our bestselling fountain in 2021!
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- Heights of 50 feet, Skyward nozzle is adjustable.
- Widths up to 65 feet, depending on nozzle. Gusher nozzle has narrow display, Skyward nozzle is adjustable.
- 34-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond should be 1/2 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, greater lengths available.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or at a later date.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 8.2 amps, 1,210 watts, 230 volt.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Three Fountains in One!
The newest addition to the Scott Aerator Company product line, the Triad fountain will provide a spectacular focal point to your outdoor paradise while simultaneously vastly improving the health of your pond. Three individually distinct brass nozzles are included with this water feature, and all can be easily changed in minutes, and no tools required!
The Triad gives you the choice between the more traditional geyser style of the “Gusher” nozzle, or a more elegant cascading pattern such as the “Cambridge” and “Skyward” nozzles. All three will provide a dynamic, aesthetically pleasing addition to your pond or lakescape while helping to maintain water clarity, oxygen levels, and overall promoting a healthy aquatic environment.
The Triad is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor and pump, making it the most environmentally friendly fountain on the market.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Triad is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights or without.
The Triad is designed for use in fresh or salt water.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003856569Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
I received my triad fountain and it is installed. It is beautiful!
I received myTriadfountain and love it.
My technicians were impressed with the system and received great customer support from US Solar Mounts. Also, Ive included a picture of the upgraded1 HP Triad fountainwith the Cambridge nozzle. That made a big difference and Disney was very pleased. Thank you!
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.