DA-20 Display Aerator 3 HP - 11 FT x 32 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 2 acres.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- Great for ponds 1/4 acre or larger.
- Spray pattern measures 11 feet high, 32 feet wide.
- 800 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 5-year motor warranty.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor with control box.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
For all you folks who own big ponds that need heavy-duty aeration—but who also want a graceful, pleasant-sounding water feature—our hard-working, 3-hp DA-20 Display Aerator was made for you.
The 3-hp DA-20 forcefully moves an impressive 800 gallons of water per minute into an 11-foot-high by 32-foot-wide cascade. Its powerful flow rate not only looks great, it also whooshes algae off the surface, keeps water clean and clear, repels mosquitoes and other bugs, and adds plenty of healthy oxygen to your pond. Your fish will feel fantastic, your pond-bottom muck will break up, and decaying matter to come will disintegrate quickly (meaning less muck over time).
The DA-20 features a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And, with no oil to add or change, it's maintenance-free! The DA-20 is even easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Perhaps best of all, the DA-20 is engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, allow it to freeze in and forget about it until the thaw. Freezing water does no damage to the DA-20, even in the harshest winter.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge power cable. Longer lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We also manufacture a two- or four-light set that mounts easily to the DA-20 in minutes. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
Designed for fresh and salt water, perfect for ponds up to 5 acres in size.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003855111Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
So far, the local feedback is all positive. It is an impressive amount of water moving through that system. Thank you again.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.