DA-20 Display Aerator 2 HP - 11 FT x 26 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 1.75 acres.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- Great for ponds 1/4 acre or larger.
- Spray pattern measures 11 feet high, 26 feet wide.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- 700 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 50-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 2-hp, oil-free motor with control box.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 12.6 amps, 2280 watts, 3450 rpm.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
The DA-20 2-hp Display Aerator is a powerhouse, easily moving more than 700 gallons of water per minute into an 11-foot-high and 26-foot-wide trumpet-shaped display.
This spectacular stream of water adds grace to any landscape and oxygen to any medium-sized pond. Of course, all that healthy oxygen helps fish healthy, bugs away and your pond bottom muck-free, while the powerful circulation helps keep the surface sparkling clean.
Made with a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, the DA-20 is the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And it's incredibly easy to maintain, with no oil to change. Like all Scott Aerator Company water features, the DA-20 eliminates the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Just leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn off the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. When the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the DA-20's components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the DA-20 carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge power cable. Longer lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We also offer a two- or four-light set that mounts easily to the DA-20 in minutes. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
Designed for fresh and salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003855104Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
So far, the local feedback is all positive. It is an impressive amount of water moving through that system. Thank you again.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.