DA-20 Display Aerator 1 HP - 7 FT x 25 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 1.25 acres.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 7 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- 36” minimum pond depth required.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered In greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 1-hp, 115-Volt or 230-Volt Motor
- Motor specs: 115 Volt - 60 Hz, single-phase, 11.5 amps, .75 kw, 3450 rpm, 14.4 max amps
- Motor specs: 230 Volt - 60 Hz, single-phase, 8.2 amps, .75 kw, 3450 rpm, 1.4 sf, 10.4 max amps
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
The DA-20 Display Aerator fountain is the proven solution for keeping your 1/8-acre or larger pond sparkling clean and healthy as can be.
The 1-hp DA-20 easily moves up to 500 gallons of water per minute. Its trumpet-shaped spray—approximately 7 feet tall by 25 feet wide—not only pleases the eye, it also adds oxygen back into the water, which in turn helps control algae growth and pesky insects. And it promotes a healthy environment for fish and other wildlife.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn off its power supply, and forget about it all winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights or without.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003855081Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
So far, the local feedback is all positive. It is an impressive amount of water moving through that system. Thank you again.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.