DA-20 Display Aerator 1.5 HP - 10 FT x 25 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 1.5 acres.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 10 feet high, 25 feet wide.
- Suitable for ponds 1/8 acre or larger.
- 38” minimum pond depth required.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can also be ordered In greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
To keep ponds sparkling clean, the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves 600 gallons of water per minute in a gorgeous, funnel-shaped spray pattern approximately 10 feet tall by 25 feet wide. This provides a serene-but-spectacular focal point for your landscape as well as keeping your pond healthy.
The large water flow rate produced by the 1½-hp DA-20 easily moves algae off the surface, making your pond sparkle, keeping pesky insects away, and adding large amounts of oxygen to the water. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish and rapidly breaks down decaying matter at the pond bottom. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
A stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor makes the DA-20 the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to add or change, no maintenance needed, and no control box required. The DA-20 is also simple to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Engineered to be left in the water year round, the DA-20 doesn't need to be removed in fall, stored in winter, or re-installed in spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, let it freeze in and forget about it until the spring thaw. Freezing water won't damage the DA-20, even under the harshest winter conditions.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 100 feet of submersible 12-gauge power cable. Greater lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We manufacture a two- or four-light set that easily mounts within minutes to the DA-20; this can be added now or later.
The DA-20 is designed for use in fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003855067Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
So far, the local feedback is all positive. It is an impressive amount of water moving through that system. Thank you again.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.