DA-20 Display Aerator 1/3 HP - 5 FT x 18 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 3/4 acre.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- 32″ minimum pond depth required.
- 300 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 5 feet high and 18 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width, as narrow as 7 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in longer lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- No maintenance required.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- 115-volt, 1/3-hp, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 8 amps, 670 watts, 3450 RP.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Have a small pond (3/4-acre or less) that's begging for a beautiful, serene-sounding water feature? The 1/3-hp DA-20 Display Aerator was made for you.
Just as our original 3-hp DA-20 does for bigger water features, the new 1/3-hp model keeps small ones interesting to look at, pleasant to listen to, oxygenated and insect-free. Moving 300 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray, it sweeps algae from the surface, keeps water clean and clear, repels pesky insects, and helps keep fish healthy, muck broken up and your pond bottom clean.
The adjustable spray pattern of our 1/3-hp model measures approximately 5 feet tall and from 9 to 18 feet wide. Larger patterns with higher flow rates are available by upgrading in motor size.
The DA-20 features a stainless-steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And, with no oil to add or change and no control box required, it's maintenance-free! The DA-20 is even easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Perhaps best of all, the DA-20 is engineered to be left in the water year-round. You'll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, allow it to freeze in and forget about it until the thaw. Freezing water does no damage to the DA-20, even in the harshest winter.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the DA-20 carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge power cable. Longer lengths are available, and special orders are never a problem. We also manufacture a two- or four-light set that mounts easily to the DA-20 in minutes. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
Designed for fresh and salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003855029Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Only been in the pond for a couple days. Easy to assemble and install. So far works as it’s supposed to. Very happy with it. Nice addition to the pond!
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.