DA-20 Display Aerator 1/2 HP - 6 FT x 22 FT Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Aerates ponds up to 1 acre.
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 6 feet high, 22 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width, can be as narrow as 9 feet.
- 32” minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet long, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor. Larger motors available.
- 230-volt motor available.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, 10 amps, 680 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Available in 3-phase version.
- Available in 50 Hz.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
This DA-20 moves 400 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped spray pattern, approximately 6½ feet tall by 22 feet wide.
This flow rate does a fantastic job moving algae off of the surface, maintaining clean and clear water, and keeping pesky insects away, all while adding a large amount of oxygen to the pond. Adding oxygen does wonders for your fish, and is the key component in rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond. As an added benefit, more oxygen means less muck over time.
The DA-20 is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. You won't have to add or change oil, no other maintenance is needed, and no control box is required.
The DA-20 is also simple to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
We engineered the DA-20 to be left in the water year-round. There's no need to remove it in the fall, clean and store it in winter, or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, let it freeze in and forget about it until the spring thaw. Freezing conditions do no damage to the DA-20, even over the harshest winter.
This unit is produced with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge power cable. Greater lengths are also available, and special orders are never a problem.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
This product is designed for use in either fresh or salt water. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
UPC# 655003855036Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Got the fountain installed and was instantly impressed with the volume of water the pump pushes.
Thank you again for the prompt service. The float arrived in a timely manor and in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with you in the future
I just LOVE it! It is just BEAUTIFUL! I used my Artesian that was flowing over the bank for years and I finally got an idea to do this. Wish I had done it nine years ago, but better late than NEVER right? I connected a 1 1/2" PVC to my cistern and piped it down 150' to the pond which it spills into 24/7 365 days/year! The pond is 100' X 50' X 25' deep! I used a heavy duty liner made in the USA! I put in a 6" drain at the other end and adjusted it with a 6" 90 degree elbow so that the same amount of water coming in goes out at the other end when filled to capacity. This makes the fresh glacier water replenish with a constant flow. NO pump necessary!
So far, the local feedback is all positive. It is an impressive amount of water moving through that system. Thank you again.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.