SASD10A Deep Water Solar Aeration Basic System – Up to 1.5 Acres
- Quick Facts
- 1/4 hp rocking piston compressor rated for 2.2 cfm air flow
- Powder coated, lockable aluminum cabinet, two cooling fans, pressure relief valve, oil-filled pressure gauge, and 2 valve manifold
- Three solar panels with mounting racks (mounting poles purchased locally)
- Will operate down to 35′ deep water
- No diffusers or tubing – order separately to customize your system
- 15 year warranty on solar panels
- Lifetime warranty against rust on aluminum cabinet
- 3 year warranty on compressor (excludes wearable items: piston cup, valves, etc. Air filters must be cleaned or replaced every 6 months)
Designed for pond and lakes up to 35′ deep.
Deep Water Solar Aeration Systems utilize rocking piston compressors to deliver effective aeration to deeper water depths than other traditional solar systems. These direct drive systems operate during daylight hours and are designed to start earlier, run later and even operate on moderately cloudy days, giving you more operating time. The results are much more total cfm of air delivered per day than other non-battery systems currently on the market.