North Star Fountain Aerator - 12 FT x 18 FT Display
- Quick Facts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation. Should be left in water during winter; should not be removed. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter.
- Easy installation. No maintenance required.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 12 feet high, 18 feet wide.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
The North Star Fountain Aerator adds an elegant, trumpet-shaped water feature to any pond or lake along with powerful aeration, debris reduction and reliable algae control.
The powerful North Star moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help oxygenate water and eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications, the North Star not only shines in the daytime landscape, but can also star after dark with a lighting option. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
GFCI required. Always disconnect power when swimmers are present.