Kasco Solar Pond 2 HP Surface Aerator System
- Quick Facts
- Packages include Kasco unit, PicoCell™ or PicoBlender™ controller, solar panels and panel racking system.
- Ideal for applications long distances from power.
- Allows Kasco units to operate at same high performance standards.
- Available as solar power only and solar + power grid
- Operates fountains and surface aerators up to 2HP and Robust-Aire™ Post Mount Systems 1-3
- Installation requires two (2) 18 in. diameter x 5 ft. deep holes for posts to be backfilled with concrete
- Customer must source ground rod, clamp and copper wire.
- Controllers include status LED’s and GFCI motor protection
- 8 solar panels
- Kasco Surface Aerator, Fountain or Robust-Aire™ package
- PicoCell™ 3500 Control Panel or PicoBlender™2500 Control Panel
- 1 high or 2 high post driven ground mount
- Solar panel connector cables
- DC disconnect
Kasco solar products allow our 120V and 208-240V standard fountain and aeration units, up to 2HP, to be powered by the sun. Controllers integrate a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to convert DC power to AC power.
Solar Power Only Controller
Solar only systems use solar energy to maximize operation during daylight hours. In partial sun light (morning and afternoon) the system will run at reduced speed extending the daily run time. These packages include the PicoCell™ 3500 Control Panel*.
Solar + Power Grid Blender Controller
These systems utilize solar power during the day and grid power at night to provide 24/7 performance. These packages include the PicoBlender™ 2500 Control Panel*.