Jet Stream Pond Fountain 3 HP - 80 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 170 gallons of water per minute.
- Stream is up to 80 feet high.
- 60" minimum pond depth required.
- Pond should be 1/2 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for salt water use.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks (not included) required for anchoring.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 230-volt, 3 HP, oil-free motor.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3,000 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Want a water display above all others? The Jet Stream Fountain achieves a tight, columnar, vertical spray up to 80 feet! The single, stunning flume produced by the Jet Stream adds an eye-catching, ear-pleasing focal point to your lake or pond. Enhance it even more with nighttime lighting options.
The 3-hp model requires a minimum water depth of 60" and moves 155 gallons per minute.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Jet Stream utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Jet Stream is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The fountain comes with 100 feet of submersible, 10-gauge cable. Greater cable lengths are also available.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.