Gusher Pond Fountain 1/2 HP - 15 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 50 Gallons of Water per Minute.
- Center Stream is 15 Feet High, Flares Out To 6” Wide at The Top.
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Pond should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Anytime
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 230 Volt Available
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Install and enjoy your very own geyser with the Scott Aerator Gusher Fountain. The Gusher creates an eye-popping vertical column of water in a dense, cascading, wind-resistant pattern. The stream from the Gusher ½-hp version spouts an impressive 15 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern.
The frothy, highly aerated stream is not only aesthetically pleasing, it also maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the Gusher assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment, and it helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the Gusher helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
The Gusher is approved for use in fresh or salt water.
This unit comes with 70 feet of 12-gauge, submersible cable. Greater cord lengths are also available. Lights are available, too.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.