Clover Pond Fountain 1/2 HP - 20 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 60 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern extends 15 feet.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet for 115-volt motor, even longer with 230-volt motor.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor. 230-volt motor also available.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115 volts. 230-volt motor also available.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Lucky you: you've found the ½-hp Clover! This efficient fountain creates an impressive cascade of water that sounds as beautiful as it appears. The brass center nozzle of the Clover sprays at heights up to 20 feet, and it’s surrounded by separate side nozzles that create a spectacularly angled spray pattern, projecting water more than 15 feet at a 45-degree angle.
(When purchased with the optional 1½-hp oil-free motor, the Clover’s main stream will reach heights over 40 feet and its side nozzles over 20 feet.)
The Clover fountain not only beautifies your pond, it also provides a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Clover utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Clover is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
This unit comes with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights too!
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003854763Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.