Boilermaker Surface Aerator & De-Icer ½ HP
- Free Replacement Parts
- Great for all pond sizes.
- 32-inch minimum pond depth required.
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 230-volt motor also available.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Highly aerated, low-profile spray.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.0 amps, 680 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Easy installation.
The Boilermaker ½-hp surface aerator is an improved, high-volume model designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow.
The low-profile design of the Boilermaker creates the high-volume, "white boil" effect of highly aerated water with a minimal vertical display. If pond health is your primary consideration, the Boilermaker's high oxygen transfer rates and large volume of water circulation make it an ideal selection.
The Boilermaker works well as a pond de-icer in winter, too. The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. There's no oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed.
Each Boilermaker comes standard with 70 feet of heavy-duty, 12-gauge, submersible power cord. Greater lengths are also available. Landfill operators, please contact us about larger motor sizes and voltage options.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.