Atriarch Pond Fountain 3 HP - 60 ft Display
- Free Replacement Parts
- Designed for 24-hour, 4-season operation.
- Should be left in water year-round. Optional timer available.
- *Note: If temperature is below 30° F, unit should either operate continuously 24/7 or be shut off entirely for winter months.
- Easy installation, requires no maintenance.
- 180 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 60 feet high for 3 HP model and 40 feet high for 1.5 HP model.
- 60" minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 55-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
The 3-hp Atriarch Fountain is one of the newest additions to the Scott Aerator Company fountain line. The elegant look of the Atriarch reaches new heights with the 3-hp motor, enhancing your outdoor living space while adding value to your property.
A solid brass center nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles creates a versatile water feature for both residential and commercial use. Engineered for all types of applications, the 3-hp Atriarch will provide many years of maintenance-free performance.
GFCI required, Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
UPC# 655003856637Proudly made in the USA.
- FREE FedEx and UPS GROUND SHIPPING (4-5 DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Tracking
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, lead times may be longer than normal. Reach out to our team with any questions.
Just wanted to let you know ourfountainwe purchased two years ago is still looking great. - Mike C., Life Church, NC
It's simple! When you order an item from ProtoPond, you unlock free lifetime replacement parts for that item. Whether it's a fountain, aerator, circulator, filtration system, etc., we offer lifetime-guaranteed free replacement parts! If you are a past customer of ours and need to order a replacement part, simply call our office at (515) 635-3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will assist you with your FREE replacement part.