- Quick Facts
- Sixteen angled sprays surround the base of Artemis while eight taller “trumpeting” streams fill out the center.
- 1/3 HP: 10 feet high, 30 feet in diameter. 24″ Minimum Depth.
- 1/2 HP: 11 feet high, 30 feet in diameter. 24″ Minimum Depth.
- 1 HP: 12 feet high, 35 feet in Diameter. 36″ Minimum Depth.
- 1.5 HP: 18 feet high, 45 feet in Diameter. 36″ Minimum Depth.
- 3 HP: 20 feet high, 45 feet in Diameter. 48″ Minimum Depth.
- Fountain comes fully assembled. Simply remove from box and place in water.
- A 2-year limited warranty is included.
- Lighting packages available.
- Simple to install and maintain.
.33, .5, 1, 1.5, 3
50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', 350'
- Golf Courses
- Recreational Ponds & Lakes
- Commercial Properties
- Country Clubs
- Retention Ponds
- Industrial Retention Ponds
- Farm Ponds
- Business Parks
- Aquaculture Ponds
- Zoological Display
ProtoPond is proud to introduce Bearon's Olympus Series Display Fountains – sturdy, efficient without sacrificing height or diameter, and so unique in beauty; each named after a Greek God. Bearon's decorative fountains offer elegance to your pond with a choice of eight beautiful patterns.
The exceptional design and construction can produce stunning patterns with significantly less horsepower than our competitors, meaning lower operating costs for you.
Supported by a large round float, the Olympus Fountain is best anchored to the bottom of your lake or pond with cinder blocks attached to the provided mooring lines. Olympus Fountains are ready to run in just a few minutes. A powerful, energy-efficient motor and pump provide the right height and diameter spray pattern to suit your needs.
Every body of water is unique: we offer ten (10) different nozzles, giving you the ability to pick your favorite spray pattern. Your favorite nozzle will come with the pre-assembled fountain right to your door – no tools are required. Can’t decide on your favorite, why not snag a few nozzles? Change your fountain any time you like; it’s as simple as changing a lightbulb.
- FREE FedEx, UPS and LTL GROUND SHIPPING (2-4 BUSINESS DAYS)
- Ships to: USA (Lower 48 states)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL 48 UNITED STATES
- PLEASE NOTE: Scott Aerator fountains, circulators and display aerators are currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly.